Acana First Feast Kitten Cat Food
Jumpstart your kitten’s life with a food packed with whole animal ingredients. Crafted to provide everything your kitten needs for peak growth and development, ACANA First Feast is brimming with free-run chicken and whole herring in WholePrey ratios of meat, organs, cartilage, and bone, providing your kitten with everything they need in order to grow up healthy, happy, and strong, with a delicious flavour that they’ll love.
* Balanced Omega Fatty Acids Support Healthy Skin & A Shiny Coat
* High-Quality Protein Supports Muscle and Bone Growth & Development
* Taurine, EPA & DHA are important for the growth and development of healthy cognitive and retinal function
* Small Prey Animal Ingredients and Freeze-Dried Liver Provide a Delicious Taste
Fresh chicken meat (19%), dehydrated chicken meat (13%), dehydrated herring (13%), whole oats, whole peas, chicken fat (7%), whole green lentils, dehydrated turkey meat (5%), whole chickpeas, whole red lentils, raw whole herring (4%), fresh cage-free eggs (4%), pollock oil (2%), lentil fiber, fresh quail (1%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart) (1%), chicken cartilage (1%), dried kelp, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole cranberry, fresh whole blueberry. ADDITIVES (per kg) Technological additives: With natural antioxidants. Nutritional additives: Choline chloride: 1200mg, Taurine: 400 mg. Zinc (Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate): 150 mg, Vitamin B1: 25 mg, Vitamin B2: 10 mg, Niacin: 50 mg, Vitamin B5: 8 mg, Vitamin B6: 6.5mg, Folic acid: 0.75 mg, Biotin: 0.03 mg, Vitamin B12: 0.1 mg, Vitamin A: 750 IU, Vitamin D: 100 IU, Vitamin E: 160 IU, Copper (Copper (II) chelate of amino acid hydrate): 11 mg, L-carnitine: 50 mg, DL-methionine: 99 mg. Zootechnical additives: Enterococcus faecium NCIMB10415: 600x10^6CFU.
• Metabolizable Energy is 3850 kcal/kg (439 kcal per 250ml/114g cup) with calories distributed to support peak conditioning; 38% from protein, 22% from carbohydrates, and 40% from fat. • ACANA First Feast is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by FEDIAF for All Life Stages.
Guaranteed Analysis :
Crude protein (min.) 37 %
Fat content (min.) 18 %
Crude ash (max.) 10 %
Crude fibres (max.) 4 %
Moisture (max.) 10 %
Calcium (min.) 1.7 %
Phosphorus (min.) 1.1 %
Magnesium (max.) 0.1%
Taurine (min.) 0.1%
Omega-6 fatty acids (min.) 2.8%
Omega-3 fatty acids (min.) 0.9%
DHA (min.) 0.2 %
EPA (min.) 0.15%