Eukanuba Large Breed Adult Natural Lamb and Rice Dry Dog Food
LARGE BREED (51 LBS. AND OVER), 1+ YEARS
Eukanuba Large Breed Adult Natural Lamb & Rice Formula is made with 100% natural New Zealand lamb meat, not lamb meal, as the #1 ingredient and wholesome rice. New Zealand lamb meets our high standards for quality and taste.
Eukanuba Large Breed Adult Natural Lamb & Rice Formula is unsurpassed nutrition, with all the nutrients your large-breed dog needs – without added artificial preservatives, colors or flavors. FOS, a natural Prebiotic, is included to support your dog's strong defenses from within the digestive tract.
OUR HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS
* Antioxidants: Made with antioxidants such as vitamin E to support your dog's immune system.
* Real Lamb Meat as the #1 Ingredient: Real New Zealand lamb provides an excellent source of protein plus the great taste of lamb meat your dog will love.
* FOS (fructooligosaccharides): This Prebiotic works in your dog's digestive tract to support his strong defenses.
* Skin, Coat and Digestive Health: Lamb provides an alternate protein source for dogs with sensitive skin and stomach.
* 100% Nutrition, 0% Filler: Your dog deserves the best, so there's no100% Nutrition, 0% Filler room for fillers like artificial preservatives, flavors or colors in our food. In fact, every carefully chosen ingredient serves a specific purpose in promoting your dog's overall health. It's our 100% commitment to you and your dog.
* Wholesome Grains: Made with highly digestible rice and other grains to help maintain healthy blood sugar and energy levels.
* Natural Fish Oil: A natural source of fish oil provides omega-3 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat. These nutrients also help support the immune system and nervous system.
* Healthy Fiber: Made with beet pulp fiber to help maintain a healthy digestive system.
* DentaDefense®: Crunchy kibbles with a coating of micro-crystals scrub your dog's teeth with every bite, reducing plaque and tartar buildup that can lead to bad breath.
Eukanuba customized nutrition is backed BY THE Good Housekeeping Seal.
Lamb, Brewers Rice, Corn Meal, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Fish Meal (source of fish oil), Chicken Meal, Ground Whole Grain Barley, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Dried Egg Product, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Salt, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Fructooligosaccharides, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), DL-Methionine, Dried Chicken Cartilage (Natural source of Chondroitin Sulfate and Glucosamine), Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Vitamin E Supplement, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
Crude Protein not less than 23.00 %
Crude Fat not less than 14.00 %
Crude Fiber not more than 4.00 %
Moisture not more than 10.00 %
Vitamin E not less than 140 IU/kg
Omega-6 Fatty Acids not less than 2.0 %*
Omega-3 Fatty Acids not less than 0.4 %*
Glucosamine not less than 375 mg/kg*
Chondroitin Sulfate not less than 35 mg/kg*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
Weight (lbs) / Weight Maintenance (cups/day)
50 / 2 1/4
60 / 2 1/3
70 / 2 2/3
80 / 3
100 / 3 1/3
120 / 3 3/4
These guideline amounts are a starting point and your pet may need more food depending on age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your pet per day to get the actual portion size per feeding.