Eukanuba Puppy Natural Lamb and Rice Dry Dog Food
ALL BREEDS, 1-12 MONTHS
Eukanuba Puppy Natural Lamb & Rice Formula is made with 100% natural New Zealand lamb meat as the #1 ingredient, not lamb meal, and wholesome rice. New Zealand lamb meets our high standards for quality and taste. Eukanuba Puppy Natural Lamb & Rice Formula is unsurpassed nutrition, with all the nutrients your puppy needs and no added artificial colors, preservatives or flavors. FOS, a natural Prebiotic, is included to support your puppy's strong defenses from within the digestive tract.
OUR HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS
* Real Lamb Meat as the #1 Ingredient: Real New Zealand lamb provides an excellent source of protein plus the great taste of lamb meat your puppy will love.
* Natural Fish Oil: A natural source of fish oil provides DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), a brain-building nutrient that helps develop smart, trainable puppies. Fish oil also provides omega-3 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat.
* FOS (fructooligosaccharides): This Prebiotic works in your puppy's digestive tract to support his strong defenses.
* Wholesome Grains: Made with highly digestible rice and other grains to help maintain healthy blood sugar and energy levels.
* Skin, Coat and Digestive Health: Lamb provides an alternate protein source for dogs with sensitive skin or stomach.
* 100% Nutrition, 0% Filler: Your dog deserves the best, so there's no room for fillers like 100% Nutrition, 0% Fillerartificial preservatives, flavors or colors in our food. In fact, every carefully chosen ingredient serves a specific purpose in promoting your dog's overall health. It's our 100% commitment to you and your dog.
* Antioxidants: Made with antioxidants such as vitamin E to support your puppy’s immune system.
* Healthy Fiber: Made with beet pulp fiber to help maintain a healthy digestive system.
Eukanuba customized nutrition IS backed BY THE Good Housekeeping Seal.
Lamb, Brewers Rice, Corn Meal, Fish Meal, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Chicken Meal, Dried Egg Product, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Dried Beet Pulp, Ground Whole Grain Barley, Chicken Flavor, Brewers Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Monosodium Phosphate, Salt, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Choline Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Vitamin E Supplement, Marigold, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
Protein 25.54 % ... Fat 35.71 % ... Carbohydrate 38.75 %
Crude Protein minimum 27.0 %
Crude Fat minimum 15.0 %
Crude Fiber maximum 4.0 %
Moisture maximum 10.0 %
Vitamin E minimum 140 IU/kg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) minimum 0.1 %*
Omega-6 Fatty Acids minimum 2.0 %*
Omega-3 Fatty Acids minimum 0.4 %*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Weight of Puppy (lbs) / 6-11 Weeks (cups/day) / 3-4 Months / 5-7 Months / 8-12 Months
3 / 1 1/4
5 / 1 3/4 / 1 2/3
10 / 3 / 2 2/3 / 1 3/4 / 1
15 / 3 3/4 / 3 1/2 / 2 1/4 / 1 1/4
20 / 3 1/2 / 3 1/3 / 2 1/4 / 1 1/4
30 / 6 / 5 2/3 / 3 2/3 / 2
40 / 6 3/4 / 4 1/3 / 2 1/3
50 / 5 / 2 3/4
These guideline amounts are a starting point and your puppy may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your puppy per day to get the actual portion size per feeding.
* Feed this formula to puppies 1 - 12 months old that prefer a lamb-and-rice diet with no wheat, soy or artificial preservatives.
* Also recommended during pregnancy and nursing. During the last three weeks of gestation, increase feeding amounts by 25% to 50%. During lactation, feed as much as she wants (usually two to five times the guideline amount, depending on litter size).
* Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your puppy at all times.
* Because Eukanuba Puppy Natural Lamb & Rice Formula is complete and balanced, you do not need to add vitamin or mineral supplements.