Eukanuba Senior Natural Lamb and Rice Dry Dog Food
SMALL AND MEDIUM BREEDS, 7+ YEARS LARGE BREEDS, 5+ YEARS
EUKANUBA SENIOR NATURAL LAMB & RICE FORMULA
With Added Vitamins, Minerals and Amino Acids
Eukanuba Senior Natural Lamb & Rice Formula is made with 100% natural New Zealand lamb meat, not lamb meal, as the #1 ingredient and wholesome rice that can be easy for senior dogs to digest. New Zealand lamb meets our high standards for quality and taste. Eukanuba Senior Natural Lamb & Rice Formula is unsurpassed nutrition, with all the nutrients your senior dog needs without soy or corn gluten meals, fillers, artificial colors or flavors. FOS, a natural Prebiotic, is included to support your dog's strong defenses from within the digestive tract.
OUR HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS
* Antioxidants: Made with antioxidants such as vitamin E and Beta-Carotene to support your older dog's immune system.
* Real Lamb Meat as the #1 Ingredient: Real New Zealand lamb provides an excellent source of protein plus the great taste of lamb meat your dog will love.
* FOS (fructooligosaccharides): This Prebiotic works in your dog's digestive tract to support his strong defenses.
* Wholesome Grains: Made with highly digestible rice and other grains to help maintain healthy blood sugar and energy levels.
* Natural Fish Oil: A natural source of fish oil provides omega-3 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat. These nutrients also help support the immune system and nervous system.
* Skin, Coat and Digestive Health: Lamb provides an alternate protein source for dogs with sensitive skin and stomach.
* 100% Nutrition, 0% Filler: Your dog deserves the best, so there's no100% Nutrition, 0% Filler room for fillers like artificial preservatives, flavors or colors in our food. In fact, every carefully chosen ingredient serves a specific purpose in promoting your dog's overall health. It's our 100% commitment to you and your dog.
* JointFlex: Natural sources of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate to help maintain joint and cartilage health.
* DigestiCare Plus: Beet pulp fiber and FOS (fructooligosaccharides) work with your dog's natural defenses to help maintain a healthy digestive tract.
* DentaDefense®: Crunchy kibbles with a coating of micro-crystals scrub your dog's teeth with every bite, reducing plaque and tartar buildup that can lead to bad breath.
Lamb, Brewers Rice, Corn Meal, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Fish Meal (source of fish oil), Chicken Meal, Ground Whole Grain Barley, Chicken Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Potassium Chloride, Dried Egg Product, Brewers Dried Yeast, Salt, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Fructooligosaccharides, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Dried Chicken Cartilage (Natural source of Chondroitin Sulfate and Glucosamine), DL-Methionine, Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Vitamin E Supplement, Beta-Carotene, L-Carnitine, Marigold, Citric Acid, Rosemary Extract.
Crude Protein minimum 27.0 %
Crude Fat minimum 12.0 %
Crude Fiber maximum 4.0 %
Moisture maximum 10.0 %
Vitamin E minimum 140 IU/kg
Beta-Carotene minimum 10 mg/kg*
L-Carnitine minimum 40 mg/kg*
Omega-6 Fatty Acids minimum 1.74 %*
Omega-3 Fatty Acids minimum 0.27 %*
Glucosamine minimum 375 mg/kg*
Chondroitin Sulfate minimum 35 mg/kg*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Weight of Dog (lbs) / Feed Daily (cups/day)
3 / 1/3
10 / 3/4
20 / 1 1/4
30 / 1 2/3
40 / 2
50 / 2 1/4
60 / 2 1/2
70 / 2 3/4
80 / 3 1/4
These guideline amounts are a starting point and your dog may need more food depending on age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your dog per day to get the actual portion size per feeding.
* Feed this food to adult dogs who are 7 years and older.
* Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your dog at all times.
* Because Eukanuba Senior Natural Lamb & Rice Formulais complete and balanced, you do not need to add vitamin or mineral supplements.