It’s alright for dogs to have vegetarian diet foods. Dogs can live very well without eating meats, because they can get all nutrients that they need from non-animal sources.
The vegetarian pet food contains sufficient protein and has a balanced formula of omega-3 fatty acid and omega-6 fatty acid, supplying enough nutrition to strengthen immunities and to prevent imbalances immune systems, and then let dogs grow healthy skins and shiny furs.
The formula of calcium lactate could strengthen dogs’ bones. Digestive enzyme could build up dogs’ intestinal health systems.
* Natural and fine selected grains and vegetables could reduce the source of allergic and reduce the fecal odor.
* Natual and Fine Selected Grains and Vegetables avoid/ eliminate the source of allergy
* Calcium Lactate enhances bone strength
* Digestive Enzyme & Lactobacillus build up Intestinal Health System
* Dietary Fiber and Yucca Extract reduce fecal odor
* Omega 3 & 6 promote healthy skin and coat, and are also beneficial to joint condition
Ingredients : Non-GMO Soybean, Non-GMO Corn, Brown Rice, Wheat, Black Sesame, Vegetable Oil, Dry Vegetables, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Calcium Lactate, Sea Salt, Fruit Enzyme, Minerals, Multiple Vitamins, Cranberry, Nature Flavors, Enzyme, Yucca Extract, Bacillus Subtilis Natto, Lactobacillus.
Guaranteed Analysis: Protein 26% Fat 12% Fiber 5.0% Moisture 10% Calcium 1.2% Phosphorus 0.9% Iron 150mg/kg Sodium 0.2% Zinc 130mg/kg Vitamin A 10,000iu/kg Vitamin D 1,000iu/kg Vitamin E 200iu/kg