It’s alright for dogs to have vegetarian diet foods. Dogs can live very well without eating meats, because they can get all nutrients that they need from non-animal sources.
The vegetarian pet food contains sufficient protein and has a balanced formula of omega-3 fatty acid and omega-6 fatty acid, supplying enough nutrition to strengthen immunities and to prevent imbalances immune systems, and then let dogs grow healthy skins and shiny furs.
The formula of calcium lactate could strengthen dogs’ bones. Digestive enzyme could build up dogs’ intestinal health systems.
* Natural and fine selected grains and vegetables could reduce the source of allergic and reduce the fecal odor.
* Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein for Lower Allergy
* Spirulina and Seaweed Boost Immune System
* Sesame and Alfalfa Dietary Calcium for Bone and Joint Health
* Lecithin & Flax Oil 3&6 Nourish Skin and Coat
* Enzymes & Probiotics Enhance Gastrointestinal Function
* Yucca Extract Reduces Stool and Body Odor
Ingredients : Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein(Non GMO Soy), Low GlycemicStarch (Tapioca, Sweet Potato), Peas, Vegetable Oil(Omega 6 source), Yeast, Sesame, Flaxseed (Omega 3 source), Dehydrated Seaweed, Dehydrated Vegetables(Great Burdock, Yam, Purple Potato, Cabbage, Broccoli, Carrot, Pumpkin, Alfalfa), Dehydrated Seaweed, Fruits(Apple, Cranberry, Tomato, Mulberry, Coconut, Papaya), Calcium Lactate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Essential Minerals & Chelated Minerals, Multiple Vitamins , Lecithin, Spirulina, Yucca Extract, Ganoderma, FOS, MOS(Yeast Extract), Taurine, Fruit Enzymes (Pineapple, Papaya), Bacillus Subtilis Natto, Probiotics(Lactic Acid Bacteria, Streptococcus Faecalis), Nature Antioxidant(Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract).
Guaranteed Analysis: Protein 28% Fat 14% Fiber 4% Moisture 9% Calcium 1.5% Phosphorus 1.2% Potassium 0.8% Sodium 0.4% Iron 250mg/kg Zinc 200mg/kg Copper 15mg/kg OMEGA3(ALA) 0.9% OMEGA6 (LA/GLA/ AA) 5.6% Vitamin A 15,000iu/kg Vitamin D2 1,500iu/kg Vitamin E 350iu/kg Calorie 3600 Kcal/kg