It’s alright for dogs to have vegetarian diet foods. Dogs can live very well without eating meats, because they can get all nutrients that they need from non-animal sources.
The vegetarian pet food contains sufficient protein and has a balanced formula of omega-3 fatty acid and omega-6 fatty acid, supplying enough nutrition to strengthen immunities and to prevent imbalances immune systems, and then let dogs grow healthy skins and shiny furs.
The formula of calcium lactate could strengthen dogs’ bones. Digestive enzyme could build up dogs’ intestinal health systems.
* Natural and fine selected grains and vegetables could reduce the source of allergic and reduce the fecal odor.
* Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein for Lower Allergy
* Spirulina and Seaweed Boost Immune System
* Sesame and Alfalfa Dietary Calcium for Bone and Joint Health
* Lecithin & Flax Oil 3&6 Nourish Skin and Coat
* Enzymes & Probiotics Enhance Gastrointestinal Function
* Yucca Extract Reduces Stool and Body Odor
Ingredients : Hydrolyzed Vegetable Proteins (Non GMO Soy / Maiz), Starches (Rice, Potato, Tapioca), Pearl Barley, Dried Beet Pulp, Oat, Alfalfa,Vegetable Oil (Omega 6 source), Brewers Yeast, Sesame, Flaxseed, Dehydrated Seaweed, Nature Vegan Flavour, Yam, Great Burdock, Fruits(Apple, Cranberry), Dehydrated Vegetables (Tomato, Cabbage, Carrot), FOS, MOS, Essential Minerals, Multiple Vitamins, Lecithin, Yucca Extract, Spirulina, Taurine, Enzyme(Papaya and pineapple Extract), Bacillus Subtilis Natto, Probiotics, Grapefruit Extract, Nature Antioxidant (Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract).
Guaranteed Analysis: Protein 24% Fat 12% Fiber 5% OMEGA 3 0.5％ Calcium 0.8% Moisture 9% OMEGA 6 4.0％ Phosphorus 0.6% Zinc 120mg/kg Copper 15mg/kg Iron 150mg/kg VitaminA 15,000iu/kg VitaminE 250iu/kg VitaminD 1,500iu/kg Calorie 3500Kcal/Kg