Safe, regular ear cleanser and also an aid in managing otitis externa and preventing its recurrence.
Contains 4 Broad-spectrum Antimicrobials - Treats and protects against a broad range of infections.
Keratolytic, Keratoplastic and bacteriostatic Actions - Wide range of indications.
Stimulates Regeneration of Epithelial Cells - Speeds wound recovery.
Contains a Filming Agent - Superior coverage and adhesion.
Low Irritant - Safe.
• Dogs and cats requiring ear cleansing or needing a solution for problem ears.
Composition : Lactic Acid 25mg, Salicylic Acid 1.1mg
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Hold the ear ﬂ ap and lift it into a vertical position.
2. Aim tip of bottle into the ear canal and squeeze the bottle to apply solution liberally, enabling a ﬂushing action.
3. Without letting go of the ear ﬂ ap, gently massage the base of the ear, downward and inward in order to disperse Epi-Otic throughout the ear canal for 1 minute. Then allow the pet to shake its head.
4. Remove the excess ﬂ uid and debris with a ball of cotton wool or tissue and also clean the inside of the ear ﬂap.
5. Repeat steps 1 to 4 until the excess ﬂ uid no longer looks dirty. Do not instil into ears that have a perforated tympanic membrane.