Skip to content

FirstMate Grain-Friendly Cat & Kitten Formula Dry Cat Food

Sold out
$35.00

Notify me when back in stock

FirstMate Grain-Friendly Cat & Kitten Formula Dry Cat Food

FirstMate Grain-Friendly Cat & Kitten Formula Dry Cat Food is made with quality meat meals such as wild-caught Pacific ocean fish and cage-free Canadian chicken, and wholesome grains and vegetables like oatmeal and brown rice.

86% of the protein in FirstMate Grain-Friendly Cat & Kitten Formula Dry Cat Food comes from wild-caught Pacific ocean fish and cage-free Canadian chicken, while the remaining 14% protein comes from ingredients like oatmeal and brown rice. FirstMate Grain-Friendly Cat & Kitten Formula Dry Cat Food is suitable for cats of all ages, including adult cats and kittens.

All Firstmate Grain Friendly dry cat food formulas are free of corn, wheat, soy, potato, and peas.


Ingredients : Ocean Fish Meal, Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Brown Rice, Chicken Fat, (Mixed Tocopherols), Phosphoric acid, DL–Methionine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Taurine Calcium Propionate, Blueberries, Raspberries, Cranberries Minerals, (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Calcium Carbonate Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium selenite Calcium Iodate), Vitamins, (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Thiamine mononitrate, D-pantothenic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid ) Kale, Yeast Extract

Nutritional Analysis : Crude Protein (min) 32% Crude Fat (min) 19% Crude Fibre (max) 3.5% Moisture (max) 10% Magnesium (max) 0.17% Ash (max) 9% Calcium (min) 1.5% Phosphorous (min) 1.1% Glucosamine (min) 100mg/kg Taurine (min) 0.26% Calcium / Phosphorous ratio 1.4:1