Kala Health Arthrix For Dogs & Cats Joint Care Nutrition
What is ARTHRIX® For Dogs And Cats?
ARTHRIX® for Dogs and Cats is an exciting combination of proven ingredients which, used in combination, are highly beneficial for the long-term maintenance of age-related or hereditary joint problems. The tablets are chewable and tasty and easy to give to your pet. The tablets are designed to easily disintegrate upon ingestion, making the ingredients rapidly available to complete absorption.
The ARTHRIX® Family of Joint Supplements Include the Following Ingredients:
• CM Complex® (all Arthrix products): Cetyl Myristoleate (CM) a powerful anti- inflammatory extract; Details on how CM works can be found here. The clinical experience of Debra Tibbitts, DVM, a veterinarian who uses CM routinely, can be read by clicking here.
• MSM (all Arthrix products): Highest quality, 99.9% pure OptiMSM is used; MSM is bioavailable sulfur that gives lasting pain relief in dogs and cats; Click here to read more about the Quality of MSM.
• Hyaluronic Acid: A substance found in the connective tissue of the body that cushions and lubricates. Hyaluronic acid has strong anti-inflammatory properties, and also provides volume and fullness to the coat. Please click here for a summary of clinical studies with hyaluronic acid.
• Glucosamine HCl (Vegetarian Glucosamine Regenasure® is used in all our Arthrix products). Glucosamine has been proven in clinical studies to be beneficial in the treatment of joint discomforts. Glucosamine HCl is a superior form of glucosamine. Glucosamine, an amino sugar, promotes the formation and repair of cartilage, and aids in reducing stiffness. Our vegetarian glucosamine is NOT derived from crustaceans (shrimp, crabs, etc), making it save for animals sensitive to shellfish. Click here to read more about Glucosamine in Dietary Supplements.
• Chondroitin: (all Arthrix Plus products). Chondroitin is a cartilage component that promotes water retention and elasticity, and inhibits the enzymes that break down cartilage. Our ChondroPure® (Sioux Pharma) contains low molecular weight molecules for superior uptake.
• Ester-C (all Arthrix products): A long-lasting form of vitamin C with proven benefits for joints; (more info: click on Phil Brown, DVM)
• Trace Minerals (all Arthrix products): From Great Salt Lake salts; very low in sodium; important for the absorption of vitamins and nutrients;
Other ingredients: Dried Wehy, Porcine Palatability Enhancer, Poultry Liver Powder, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide.
To make it easier for you, we have made ARTHRIX chewable and great tasting - to your pet! Want to know more? Please go to Ingredients.
WHAT DOES ARTHRIX DO FOR YOUR PET?
ARTHRIX® for Dogs and Cats contains a careful selection of powerful nutrients that improve joint mobility and reduce age-related joint discomforts. It contains a potent natural anti-inflammatory product which allows your pet to better use its own healing system. The nutrients in ARTHRIX® allow your pet to better cope with age!
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM ARTHRIX®?
While ARTHRIX® for Dogs and Cats was designed specifically to improve the well-being of geriatric pets, it is an ideal supplement for the long-term joint maintenance of dogs or cats of any age. ARTHRIX® benefits all pets with joint discomforts, and larger breeds who often develop joint problems later in life. How old is your dog in human years? Click here to find out.
HOW SAFE IS IT?
The ingredients used in ARTHRIX® for Dogs and Cats are of human grade purity and are widely recommended by many medical doctors and veterinarians. No negative effects have been associated with the use of ARTHRIX® for Dogs and Cats. One dog who accidentally ate three whole bottles showed no ill effects! ARTHRIX® is a nutraceutical product. It is a remedy, rather than a drug. Traditional veterinary drugs are sometimes harmful. To read more about this, please click on Old Dog Project, or read this recent article in the Wall Street Journal.
Ingredients: Methylsulfonylmethane (OptiMSM®) 500 mg, Glucosamine HCL (Vegetarian Source) 150 mg, Cetyl Myristoleate Complex (Bovine Source) 100 mg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C from Ester-C®) 50 mg, OmniMinTM 15 mg
Inactive Ingredients: Dried Whey, Maltodextrin, Natural Porcine & Poultry Flavoring, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid.