MaxxiPaws MaxxiSAMe Supplement for Dogs
MaxxiSAMe is especially formulated to address two common health issues in our dogs:
Promotes Liver Health: SAM-e supplementation increases the glutathione level in the body, which protects the liver from further damage (protects liver cells from cell death) and supports healing and repair of liver cells (cell regeneration). SAM-e is the recommended supplement for most liver health problems in pets, like Chronic Active Hepatitis, Acute Liver Failure, Liver Shunt, Hepatic Lipidosis (Fatty Liver) and Cholangiohepatitis
Supports Cognitive Function: SAM-e helps to increase the dopamine function in the brain, stimulates brain function, works as an antioxidant and neuroprotector. SAM-e supplementation has been shown to be safe and effective way to stall or improve mental decline in ageing dogs suffering from Canine Cognitive Dysfunction Syndrome (CDS)
maxxiSAMe contains patented stabilized powdered form of SAM-e that guarantees the availability of SAM-e when taken orally and protects it from interaction with environmental factors. Which explains why maxxiSAMe can be given with food.
maxxiSAMe also contains other active ingredients that support hepatic and brain function in pets, like artichoke, choline, and inositol. It also contains various B vitamins as they are essential for the liver to perform its multitude of metabolic functions. B vitamin also improve the absorption of SAM-e.
Natural flavour. Suitable for all dog breeds.
Made in the USA in GMP and NASC (National Animal Supplement Council) certified manufacturing facility using NON-GMO pharmaceutical Human Grade ingredients, tested for purity and potency.
- Can be given with food, no more forcing coated tablets down your dog's throat
- maxxiSAMe protects the liver and supports liver cell regeneration, making it the best natural supplement for most liver health problems in our dogs
- maxxiSAMe stimulates the brain function and can improve alertness and cognitive function in aging dogs
- SAM-e also supports joint health and promotes mood, making it an ideal supplement for senior dogs
- Easy to administer powder for fast absorption, allowing more accurate dosing for dog of any size, it is easy to increase or decrease the dosage as needed and it’s long lasting.
S-adenosylmethionine (SAM-e) 225 mg
Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke Leaf Extract: 4:1) 50 mg
Choline (Bitartrate) 10 mg
Inositol 10 mg
D-Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 5 mg
Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 4 mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 4 mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 4 mg
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 5 mcg
Inactive Ingredients :
Calcium Chloride Anhydrous, Calcium Oxide, Defatted Flax, Sunflower and Sesame seed meal, Origanox OS-T, Silicon Dioxide.
Natural Flavour: Does not contain any artificial flavours, colours, preservatives or binders.
Storage Recommendations : Store in a cool, dry place. Recommended to refrigerate after opening.