SynergyLab Dr Gold's Ear Therapy
DR. GOLD’S™ EAR THERAPY: If you suspect your dog has an ear infection, consult your veterinarian. In-between visits, Dr. Gold’s™ Ear Therapy provides gentle relief for fungal, yeast and bacterial infections, while cleaning, disinfecting and deodorizing the ear canal. Its medicated anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties effectively reduce foul odors, redness and swelling, while also providing daily care maintenance for a healthy pet. Dr. Gold’s™ Ear Therapy is also alcohol-free, so pet parents can clean and dry the canal without irritating pets’ delicate ears as frequently as needed. Medicated with Ketoconazole, Lactic Acid, Benzoic Acid, and Salicylic Acid. Safe for cats, too.
* Treats Bacterial, Fungal & Yeast Infections.
* Cleans, Disinfects & Deodorizes the Ear Canal.
* Reduces Foul Odors, Redness & Swelling.
* Alcohol-Free. Safe for Daily Use.
* For Dogs, Cats & Small Animals.
1. Fill ear canal with Dr. Gold’s™Ear Therapy.
2. Massage pet’s ears, especially below the ear canal to open the canal and allow solution to penetrate.
3. Allow pet to shake head.
4. Gently wipe
Ingredients : Purifed Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate-20, Lactic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Ketoconazole, DMDM-Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA.