New Zealand's premium quality grass-fed venison is a novel protein source that is highly desirable to feed to your cat. It is highly digestible with plenty of connective tissue and high levels of natural Chondroitin and Glucosamine that naturally supports long term mobility and joint health. Venison meat is considered to be a clean, new protein source that is not farmed intensively.
ZiwiPeak Air Dried Venison Cuisine is particularly suitable for:
• Cats that have exhibited skin and coat problems in the past.
• Cats that have suffered from allergic reactions to other protein sources, grain or other meats.
• Cats that suffer from restricted mobility or who have joint issues.
• Cats that are requiring a stricter weight control programme.
• Cats that suffer from digestion issues.
Venison - Meat (includes up to 3% finely ground bone), Venison - Liver, Lung, Tripe, Heart and Kidney, New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel, Lecithin, Chicory Inulin, Dried Kelp, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols (Vitamin E), Vitamins: Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Riboflavin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Nicotinic Acid, Piridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Chelated Minerals: Iron amino acid complex, Copper amino acid complex, Manganese amino acid complex, Zinc amino acid complex, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Bicarbonate.
Nutritional Analysis :
Protein (min.) - 45%, Fat (min.) - 23%, Fibre (max.) - 12%, Moisture (max.) - 14%, Ash (max.) - 12%.