Buy 6 or 12 Cans at special pack rate
New Zealand's premium quality grass-fed venison is a novel protein source that is highly desirable to feed to your cat. It is highly digestible with plenty of connective tissue and high levels of natural Chondroitin and Glucosamine that naturally supports long term mobility and joint health. Venison meat is considered to be a clean, new protein source that is not farmed intensively.
ZiwiPeak Moist Canned Venison Cuisine formulation is particularly suitable for:
• Cats that have exhibited skin and coat problems in the past.
• Cats that have suffered from allergic reactions to other protein sources, grain or other meats.
• Cats that suffer from restricted mobility or who have joint issues.
• Cats that are requiring a stricter weight control programme.
• Cats that suffer from digestion issues.
Venison - Meat, Liver, Tripe, Kidney, Green-Lipped Mussel 66% Carageenan, Guar Gum, Sodium Tripolyphosphate Vitamins: Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Nicotinic Acid, Vitamin E Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement Minerals: Zinc Sulphate, Ferrous Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Chloride Taurine, DL-Methionine.
Nutritional Analysis :
Crude Protein - 13.0%, Crude Fat - 6.0%, Crude Fibre - 1.0% (max), Moisture - 76% (max), Ash - 1.5% (max), Calories - 544 kcal/kg, Calcium - 0.48%, Phosphorus - 0.33%. Potassium 0.22%, Sodium 0.09%, Magnesium 0.03%