12 Cans Special
New Zealand's premium quality grass-fed venison is a novel protein source that is highly desirable to feed to your dog. It is highly digestible with plenty of connective tissue and high levels of natural Chondroitin and Glucosamine that naturally supports long term mobility and joint health. Venison meat is considered to be a clean, new protein source that is not farmed intensively.
ZiwiPeak Moist Canned Venison Cuisine formulation is particularly suitable for:
• Dogs that have exhibited skin and coat problems in the past.
• Dogs that have suffered from allergic reactions to other protein sources, grain or other meats.
• Dogs that suffer from restricted mobility or who have joint issues.
• Dogs that are requiring a stricter weight control programme.
• Dogs that suffer from digestion issues.
Venison - Meat, Liver, Tripe, Heart and Kidney, Green-lipped Mussel 66% Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Sodium Tripolyphosphate Vitamins: Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Nicotinic Acid, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid Minerals: Zinc Sulphate, Ferrous Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Sodium Selenite.
Nutritional Analysis :
Crude Protein - 10%, Crude Fat - 4.0%, Crude Fibre - 2.0% (max), Moisture - 78% (max), Ash - 3.0% (max), Calories - 1200 kcal/kg, Calcium - 0.48%, Phosphorus - 0.33%., Sodium - 0.12%, Potassium - 0.26%